More than just a name.. it's healthy home grown produce from our farm.
One of the many things to get excited about at Country Market is the freshness. And as a genuine farm shop you will enjoy the naturally grown, freshly harvested produce that comes direct from our very own farm.. and with it, our zero food miles. It's good for you, and tasty too, thanks to our own favourable location and by selecting the right varieties to grow. Our environment is the key, and we look after it with responsible farming principles, good crop husbandry and sustainable land management methods that include our own rain water harvesting ponds. Getting your ‘5-a-day’ has never been easier.
Good food for everyday.. and for those special moments too.
We also promote a wide range of quality products that include complimentary local producers and growers, artisan producers, leading fine food brands, healthy whole foods, tempting treats and eco daily essentials.
- Genuine home grown Fruits & Vegetables direct from our 200 acre Farm here in Hampshire.
- Wide choice of bottled ales, lager & ciders from locally breweries including Hogs Back, Itchen Valley & Triple FFF complimented by British & International favourites from Crabbies, Shepherd Neame, Waddington, Wold Top, Tiger, Cobra, Lefte, Estrella, Peroni, Lech, Tyskie and so many, many more.
- Wide range of great quality complimentary wines. Award winning Country Wines, Liqueurs & Ciders from Lyme Bay Winery of Devon and the superb locally produced Jenkyn Place sparkling wines too.
- We love ice cream.. and not just for the summer. We are proud to offer a tempting range of delicious products from farm producers throughout the UK and of course local dairy ice cream from New Forest & our most local producer Meadow Cottage Farm. We also have fat free frozen yogurts, non-dairy, diabetic friendly and goats milk varieties too. During the summer we even offer scooping from Marshfield Organic Ice Cream. They are all yummy!
- Extensive range of Ready Meals by COOK, Dine In & Fieldfare, free flow frozen fruits, vegetables & chestnuts, ready to cook pastries & Chapmans Frozen Fish.
- Quality Local Fayre including Kingsley Honey & Hill Farm Apple Juices
- The fabulous Owton's Family Butchers & Delicatessen with the best choice in quality local fayre.
- Wide range of our own Fine Foods, Wholefoods, healthy snacks & luxurious continental Confectionery
- Regular deals and promotions on household familar products and speciality foods.
- Cooked Meats, UK Farmed Milk & Dairy Products that include nearly 100 tasty varieties of selected local, regional and national cheeses.
- Artisan handmade bread, cakes & confectionery from our friends at the Good Taste Bakery
- Daily essentials from Ecolever, Ecoleaf, Faith in Nature, Baylis & Harding, Child's Farm & Urtekram.
- MyHermes parcel shop facilities.
- Ready made gift & food Hampers.
- Seasonal food gifts and unique treats (not normally found on the high street!).