Staff Vacancies at Country Market
CountryCCounCountry Market is a growing family owned business and we are always looking for good people to help us and join our team. We offer competitive rates of pay and a pleasant rural environment for mature individuals who are enthusiastic and capable. Benefits include free staff parking, local bus service and workplace pension scheme
Garden Centre Sales Assistant & Merchandiser
Country Market have a permanent, full time vacancy for a Sales Assistant & Merchandiser within our Garden Centre. Physically active role, ideally suited for approachable individual with experience in retail and knowledge in horticulture or gardening. Salary is dependent on experience, 38.5 to 40 hour week including working weekends.
- Duties include assisting and advice to customers, pricing and labelling stock, plant care, receiving goods in & merchandising, working and communicating with team, maintaining safe workplace practices, use of in house telephone system.
Checkout Operator & Store Merchandiser - Weekends Only
Role consists of till operation, stock replenishment and customer assistance. Part time positions available, some previous experience preferred.
- To work within a team
- To operate our EPOS till system.
- Accurate accounting of till sales.
- Merchandising and presentation of stock
- Lifting and carrying of goods.
- Provide help to customers & support to colleagues
- Have a positive and mature manner, interest and commitment.
- Maintain safe workplace practices and company policies
- Weekends only. Some flexibility to hours. May suit student.
Horticultural Plant Nursery Assistant - Seasonal Work
Seasonal work available within our plant growing nursery. Would suit physically active person with interest or experience in plants. Involves manual handling (standing on feet much of the day) and working within an outdoor environment (can be cold, can be hot). No previous experience required but reliability, willingness to learn and ability to follow instruction is essential. Routine tasks include:
- Potting and transplanting of plants
- Deadheading and tending to growing plants
- Loading, moving and unloading of plants, and laying out.
- Labelling and preparing plants for sale.
- Keeping workplace tidy.and safe.
Download the application form by clicking on the link above, or collect an application form from our welcome desk at the centre. The form should be completed by hand and returned to the address below.
The Personnel Officer, Country Market, Osborne Farm, Kingsley, Bordon, Hampshire. GU35 9LW.
Julian Charles are a family run business with 70 years experience in soft furnishings, with over 120 shops and concessions throughout the UK.
Julian Charles are looking for a confident, energetic individual with customer service experience to be apart of the team. You must be computer literate.
6 Hour Sales Assistant position available, Main Day Friday to help with deliveries, must be fully flexible to include weekends As needed to cover Holidays. Ask in store for details. Please apply with covering letter and CV to
The Store Manager, in store or via email: Country.Market@rectella.co.uk www.juliancharles.co.uk