We're supporting Farmhouse Breakfast week 2019
25th January to 31st January 2019
Why eat breakfast?
- breakfast benefits you and your family and can help make you healthier and happier
- Breakfast eaters tend to be slimmer than breakfast skippers.
- Eating breakfast can aid concentration and mental performance at work and at school.
- It provides you with the nutrients and energy needed for an active lifestyle.
- Research shows that breakfast eaters are less depressed and have lower levels of stress than breakfast skippers.
Why Farmhouse Breakfast Week?
The purpose of the campaign is to raise awareness of the benefits of eating a healthy breakfast and demonstrate the wealth of wonderful breakfast produce available around the country. Farmhouse Breakfast Week is run on behalf of arable farmers like ourselves who grow crops such as wheat, barley, oats and oilseed rape. We want to encourage people to think about where their breakfast foods come from and support the british farmers who produce it.
Look out for offers on fresh breakfast ingredients in our Farm Shop, and some of the guest items appearing throughout the store.
Pop into our Fergies Restaurant for a fabulous Farmhouse Breakfast.