Celebration Fireworks 2017
We are now sold out of our Firework stock for 2017 but we do still have standard length and extra long 18"sparklers in stock now at HALF PRICE.
Klondyke - SORRY SOLD OUT
A full on and varied display from four Category 3 Barrages. Min 25m Safety Distance.
Americana - SORRY SOLD OUT
Colourful 61 Shot Display Barrage. Min 25m Safety Distance. 70 sec duration.
The Gambler - SORRY SOLD OUT
25 shot large bore display cake. Choose from Viva, Las or Vegas. Min 25m Safe Distance.
300 Missile Cake - SORRY SOLD OUT
Perfect for small gardens. Min 8m Safety Distance. 25 Sec Duration
Mardi Gras - SORRY SOLD OUT
A must for firework fans with stunning effects. Min 25m Safety Distance. 70 sec.
600 Missile Rapid Fire - SORRY SOLD OUT
600 shots in 40 seconds. Min 25m Safety Distance. 40 sec duration.
Hornet - SORRY SOLD OUT
16 Shot Low Noise Garden Barrage. Min 8m Safety Distance. 30 sec duration.
Reno - SORRY SOLD OUT
25 Shot Garden Barrage. Min 8m Safety Distance. 35 sec duration.
Little Brother 5 Rocket Pack - SORRY SOLD OUT
Different effects & colours in each rocket. Minimum 8m Safety Distance.
Galaxy 11 Ball Rocket Pack - Sorry SOLD OUT
Terrific effects for the back garden. Minimum 8m Safety Distance.
Superior 4 Rocket Pack - SORRY SOLD OUT
Fantastic colour display fireworks. Minimum 25m Safety Distance.
We stock a great range of quality, exciting and innovative Fireworks from Absolute Fireworks, suppliers of some of the best Fireworks in the UK today. A selection of convenient all-in-one barrages and cakes - suitable for smaller gardens or dazzling larger displays - and traditional rockets are shown below. We also have a range of premium range selection boxes to suit minimum safe viewing distance ranges of 8 metres or 25 metres. Don't forget your sparklers! From £1.09 for standard sparklers to £1.99 for extra long 18" mega Gold Sparklers.
Fireworks are available to purchase from 15th October to 10th November, and 26th December to 31st December.
Please note that Fireworks are available to over 18's only. Always follow the fireworks code.
- Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable.
- Don't drink alcohol if setting off fireworks.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and use them one at a time.
- Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary.
- Light the firework at arm's length with a taper and stand well back.
- Always supervise children around fireworks.
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves.
- Never give sparklers to a child under five.
- Keep pets indoors.
- Don't let fireworks off after 11pm.
- Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks.
- Never return to a firework once it has been lit.
- Don't put fireworks in pockets and never throw them.
- Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators.
- Never use paraffin or petrol on a bonfire.
- Make sure that the fire is out and surroundings are made safe before leaving